Monday, July 6, 2009

ID-4

You're stagnating
Am not.
Are we going to argue like children now?

Sure, could be fun.
You still have an elaboration to do.
Well excuse me for ignoring a friggin' voice in my head! It's not like listening to it is crazy or anything.
Doesn't change the fact that you're stagnating.
So what would you have me do?
Unstagnate.
Oh thank you wonderful wise head-voice. How ever could I get by without my daily dose of obvious?
You've refused to write that last prompt for five weeks now.
So I should get right on that so you'll be happy.
Nah. You should get right on that because it'd be interesting and different. But you're not going to do that.
Oh yeah? How do you know that?
I'm you. Please try to keep up. You're not going to write that yet and that's why you're stagnating. Do some other stuff for a while, I'll be back later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe :)