Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Letters, letters... wait, we're still doing this rite?

Heh, failed attempts at glory... I seem to remember starting one myself now that I think about it. Should've disabled PMs on that site... you and Megan would've taken a little longer to figure it out. =P But, yeah, you have to take the successes with the failures. Never give up and all that janks. One of the reasons I'm excited about the Notemaker: there's no chance in hell you're letting that story fall by the wayside.

It's funny, I challenged you to a little war in the "epic blog back and forth" and here I am unable to deliver on time. I do have something based on a song title... it's just not finished yet. I'll get her up sometime in the near future (thinking Thursday). Physics, though fun, makes one's private life nonexistant Sunday through Thursday. Oh, speaking of school, how did finals go?

Apologies for the short letter, but I think I ran out of stuff to talk about.
- John

1 comment:

Poneria said...

It's a rite now, is it? (a rite of "passage"? hurrhurrhurr...)